Okay, here we go…
My name is Angel (yes, for real).
I live in the country south of Pittsburgh, PA. My husband and I live in a little house now, but we own 18.9 acres of land that we are planning to one day build a house on (as soon as we win the lottery!). Building a house is not cheap…
My husband, Jonathan, and I met in high school. I was a freshman and he was a senior. We met one day in the lunchroom when I was trying to flirt with his best friend (hehe, woops). Jonathan and I hit it off and the rest is history…
We got married in September of 2014. No kids yet, but we are working on it (;
We have 2 German Shepherd dogs. Brody and Samson (Brody is a year older). They are brothers and I may be biased but I think they are the cutest pups ever. They are my babies for now and they definitely act like it!
I am a registered nurse on a telemetry floor of a hospital. I recently got my bachelor’s in nursing degree from Grand Canyon University and I do not ever wanna go back to school. (18 years is long enough!) My ultimate goal is to work on a labor and delivery unit. That has been my passion for as long as I can remember.
- I am absolutely, positively terrified of spiders. Actually of all bugs, but mostly spiders.
- I am addicted to coffee and iced tea. Oh and dark chocolate!
- My mom and I started crafting and are trying to sell some small things we make.
- I love Coca-Cola and I decorated our basement bar totally in Coca-Cola stuff.
- I have been trying to budget and save money but I just kinda suck at it! (Someone help me!)
Thank you for taking a minute to get to know me!